4.21.2553

Songkran No.2 haha!!!

It's seems so continously but nutch still can't sleep yet!! i don't know why but i feel like it was so hot last night and there're lot of mosquito in the room so, nutch couldn't sleep hoho *poor nutch* don't imagine my eyes....must be panda...

so i decide to do my thing is update my blog haha......

last time i was forget!! haha

before we went to my house we was stopped at my friend's house and yeah!! took a photos haha....

Photobucket

Photobucket

i told him to take us a photo but he said "not me in the pic??" then.....huhu...he did like that

Photobucket

then......no me
Photobucket

so....
'
'
'
Photobucket
just focus on me only wahaha......

ok....nutch's crazy should stop and continue the next haha....
=======================================================================

after reached my house then we was waiting for the parade of the buddha which will be passed my house and did merit together....

Photobucket
seems so fake!! haha....they said "take me a photo!! take me a photo" like they did it just for taking a photo.....wahahah...

then
'
'
the same....

'
'
Nutch did it too!! haha....
Photobucket

Photobucket
my friends said "unnaturally Nutch" wahahah......i think i'm natural ne!!

and this is my father....i told him to look at my camera!!! but he didn't!! *grezz*
his face was covered by powder haha.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and this is my little nephew hehe.....kawaii!!!
Photobucket
her face likes "ehh??" when i took her a photo!!

Photobucket
this photo i took while i was under the tree haha....it was so hot day and i couldn't stand under the sunlight......then, let's them splash water and nutch just watched!! haha

+++++++
The day passed and our dinner was come!!! haha....
what's about dinner? we planned to make a ........um....how to called it!! seems like shabushabu haha....

but we made it by ourself and sure it delicious!!!!

Photobucket

sliced the pork and vegetable is nutch's work ne
Photobucket

then.....haha.....seems so horror!!!! fearful!!! with my friend's attention to cut up the meat!wahaha...
Photobucket

and let's started!!!!!
Photobucket

this photo my friend said he shot the best shoot for us !! haha.....how is the best???
Photobucket

Photobucket
couldn''t wait to eat!!!

Photobucket
said "peace!!" haha

didn't care nutch was eating !!! haha.....
Photobucket

ps. really long entry haha......now i don't know what i wanna update next nothing happen in my life how about sleeping n eating all day haha......

3 ความคิดเห็น:

ดดดด กล่าวว่า...

สวยยยยยยยยยยย

Pearly กล่าวว่า...

shabu shabu!!! your friends n u seem to have a really fun time together!!!

n your banner is so cute!! "kuma ears"? hehe.. bear!

Nutchii กล่าวว่า...

✿ดดดด:
พุ่นแหลวน๊อออ ฮ่าๆๆๆ

ไม่สวยไม่กล้าลงเว้ย ฮ่าๆๆๆ (อีนี่)


✿Pearly_yuumi
Pearly!! pearly!!

yeah we are!! haha.....always have fun time when we meet ne ^^
and shabu shabu is うまい!!!!!!><

haha.....はい!last time i thought i seem like pig but now.....um...how about bear haha ^^
must diet right now *yakkkk*
hard for me ne!! for the girl who love eating wahaha....