4.20.2553

Songkran!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time on blog haha...
so, im not sure that i can make it well ....but i will try my best

sorry to my frinds haha....they may conplain me that i write my blog with eng...but who's care?? wahaha Nutch don't care ne

ok....let's talk about today...
today, in the morning i felt a little bad with my dizzy and i feel so tried all day.
i think i may die right now....but now everything is better....it's so hard on last night because i can't sleep well. i always woke up to take a medicine and check my symtoms...it's really hard for me...

so, everyone plase take care yourself ne!! have a flu is not good enymore it's really hard.
about 11pm my friend called me to go out for our class meeting and splash water together.Although nutch still have a symtoms but it's ok i will go wahaha....

while waiting for the food then......let's take a photo together!!!^^
.
.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and these are the food we have to day .........Yummy !! Yummy!! haha><

Photobucket

i thought it's not ok anymore icecream+yummy haha.....and because i have a cold i shouldn't eat it!!
'
'
'
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
sure!! haha....everything was gone in a rush time wahaha......eating is our favorite!! it seems so fast eating in everytime hehe....

Photobucket

and nutch is fulled!!!!! haha....
Photobucket

Photobucket
i love to take a photo with my friends and yeah!! i must send them all the photo which we took !! hahaha.....but nutch is so lazy so dear friends come and get them by yourself hehe.....
'
'
'
Photobucket
this is the photo whick i took it at my friends house and while my friend..Golf! tried to drive a car out then hahaha......another car was driving over us and *shaa* the children at the back car splash water to them wahaha.......after i took a photo *shaee* i watch the LCD i saw the movement of my friends wahahaha......what are they look like? ummmm......how about hawaii dancing hahaha.......

Photobucket
Although, he makes himself like he is the best driver....no!! don't believe him haha.....he isn't anymore!! wahaha....he just can drive but not good at it!! so...just praying when i'm in his car haha.....

Photobucket
Our life is depend on Golf ne!! haha......ah.....my half right eye wahaha......and blur!!! everyone said "we'll be alive" haha......

*tadaa*
'
'
'
Photobucket
It's a dark Nutch haha......

then,>>>> we was reach our destination....is my house ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

eating again ^^! eating for living and living for eating hahaha.....is our motto!!

These 2 girls are my nephew hehe.....they went to splash water at my house and play together !! just 2 girls haha!!
Photobucket

tried to take a photo under the sunlight haha.....!!! brighten!! brighten!!
Photobucket

and this is my dog ...his name is "pao" i think mom and dad love him more than me and my brother haha.....><
Photobucket

oh.....it seems so long and i'm so tried haha.....i think i should update it the next day!! wahaha....my back is pain!!! *_*!! haha

6 ความคิดเห็น:

Pearly กล่าวว่า...

Nutch!!!!!!!!!!! ^3^
u're such a preeeeeeeeeeeetty cutie!!! >.< *hugs*
meccha kawaii!!!!!!
but more importantly, are you feeling better now?? get well soon ne!!

oh the food looks soooo good!! i'm hungry now!! looks spicy and appetizing!! I LOVE THAI FOOD!! hehehe..
same here! our motto is to EAT! hahaha

your nephew look so cute too!! like Nutch!! good-looking genes!! hehe
"pao" is your dog? cute name! what does it mean?

*massage nutch's back* :D

Your blog is so pink n kawaii!! post more often ne!! <3

TAE YOUNG กล่าวว่า...

Uh Oh.. i'm so stupid in eng

Umm...No idae (Bitchy Nutch)

I can't whrite OK...555+

Nutchii กล่าวว่า...

✿Pearly_yuumi:
pearly!!!!!! thanks for advice and comment!! haha....
i'm ok right now!! by the way, it made me know that healthy is important haha....flu is hard and so torture!!!

Thaifood is kind of spicy food haha...you like it? i love spicy food but can't eat a lot haha....

ah....my dog's name right? umm "pao" is form "hongbao" or "hongpao" that it means "red envelope" which elder give to their child and younger hehe....

i try to decorate my blog by the way, i hope it will be ok!! haha....


✿TAE YOUNG:
haha.....ganbatte!! try it !! try it!!
you should use your english ne!! you study it more than me then, try it out!

i think my eng is bad too haha....i think i should improve mine!!

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

เออ
กูหล่อดีว่ะเมิง
อิอิอิ

ดดดด กล่าวว่า...

อยากกินส้มตำ

Nutchii กล่าวว่า...

✿ไม่ระบุชื่อ :

เอ้อมึงติหนุ่ย ฮ่าๆๆๆ กูไม่เห็นว่ามีใครหล่อเลย ว๊าฮ่าๆๆๆๆ

บักคั๊ก

✿ดดดด:

อยากกินก็ซื้อกินดิ ไม่งั้น้จะได้กินไหมหล่ะ ฮ่าๆๆๆๆๆ