3.26.2554

My new hair color with Liese!!!

hehe....Today i'm free again n now after the long distance of journey from my hometown now i'm in BKK already..feeling super tired cuz' i couldn't sleep last night n mom woke me up so early early too early....n i didn't sleep yet hoho.....we went out from home about 3 am. and reach BKK about 7 am.
and my parents have an appointment with my uncle to go to the 23nd BKK international motor show together then go to my dormitory.....n now i'm here with super panda eyes and epic appearance...(@_@!)

but now after dinner...i'm full of energy but won't lose my epic anymore hahaha.....
i want to blog about the super easy and fun DIY of dying our hair!!


this is the pic of my old hair color.....um.....it was palty きいちごマカロン ( raspberry Macaron )
cuz of my hair so thick and have strong so it didn't work well on my hair T_T

and compare with Liese bubble hair color the prominent point is it's easy and fun with foam on our head hehe....but the smell wasn't so good and itch my eyes but i didn't care haha...cuz it's fun!!
i used this color "Milk Tea Brown"^^ cuz my hair is hard to dye so i think the most lightest tone might work on my hair
you can buy iy from watsons and when i bought....it was on promotion haha....so i got the sweetie shawl free!!! wahahahaha........


and with the bubble bubble.......
.
.
.
tadaaaaaaaa!!!!!

and my hair colour after that....still dark...hoho...i used just one box
should i use 2 boxes? but the foamy was enough for my hair......i think next time i should try 2 boxes

hehe......i luv Liese....it's easy and fun uwhaaaaaaaaa

compare with before n after hehe....


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: