5.25.2554

My weekend shopping


These are the items that I bought last weekend hehe...I shopped without goal just went cuz my aunt asked me to go but I could shop haha....the nail colors was on sale so cheap !!! Just 99 baht only omg! I almost couldn't believe it!!
And the dolly wink eyelash no.1 just 390 baht. I think it was the cheapest cost that I could shop that day haha...I love shopping but I always broke after that....
For all makeup that I bought i have no time to try it yet!! Omg when is my free time???? Still study hard..must find some free time without my study schedule to try them and be beauty Nutchii wahahaha( ̄▽ ̄) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: