5.25.2554

My eyes mask treatment

Yesterday I was so sleepy all day cuz of I woke up too early for my class .it was about 5hrs that I slept last night so my eyes looked so swollen omg!!!panda eyes came to me again.

So yesterday night I decided to try my eye mask which I bought it last month ago haha....it's crystal Collagen Gold Powder Eye Mask...I hope it can work on my swollen eyes




I will tell you how to use it...
1.wash your face
2.apply it on the lower part of your eyes about 20-30 minutes
3.take it off and wash your face again
(should use it at night before you go to bed)






Its smell so aroma and it was snuggle to my lower part of eyes so well...I love it so I think I should use it more frequency forthe best result. After I took it off I could feel the soft and smooth...but at the third step I used wet cotton pad instead of washing my face hehe... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: